Help us understand your experiences with personal genetic testing by completing a short survey (no more than 20 minutes). This survey will help us understand why people are undergoing genetic testing; how people are making sense of their results; and how people are acting on this information.
- you do not need to have already undergone genetic testing
- we will not ask you to upload your raw data and/or results of genetic testing
- the survey is completely anonymous
- feel free to skip any question that you are not comfortable with
- you must be 18 years of age or older
Please follow this link to begin the survey. This survey is being conducted by researchers at University of Maryland, College Park. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the principal investigator Yla Tausczik (firstname.lastname@example.org).