(Redirected from Current events)
A low volume blog covers major news about the site
Upcoming events likely to be of interest to the SNPedia community:
- Presentation at Berlin Sept 23 SMWCon_Fall_2011
- User:Cariaso is looking to meet SNPedia users in Asia during an upcoming trip to the area.
- Dubai, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
Selected site news:
- Promethease enables 23andMe and deCODEme customers (among others) to generate SNPedia-based analyses of their genomes
- hapmap gbrowse snpedia integration
- Autodetection of neighboring snps such as can be seen at rs28930972
- The fasta version is now available at http://www.snpedia.com/files/snpedia.fasta.gz
- Most snps now have a chromosome and position
- The release of Watson and Venter's genomic sequences
- Installed ReCAPTCHA. goodbye spambots. goodbye vandalbots.